Data Coordinator Job in Seattle, WA
If you like working with large data sets and have a background in accounting or finance, you might be a good fit for this position. An investment company in the Seattle area is looking for a detail-oriented individual to step in and help them with a project for the next six months. You will be reviewing data stored in a variety of platforms and be moving the necessary information into a new software system. Since you will be reviewing financial data, it’s preferred that you have either experience in the finance industry or a bachelor’s degree in finance. In addition, intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are desired. You will gain some applicable experience in the finance industry and get to work with a friendly group of analysts.
What you will be doing:
• Reviewing financial data in various platforms
• Running analysis in Excel to ensure accurate information
• Managing the transition of crucial data into a new software system
• Additional tasks as needed to complete the project
What you will need:
• A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
• At least six months of accounting or finance experience
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to work with large data sets with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you are a recent college graduate with a concentration or interest in finance and data, this could be an interesting position for you. In order to be considered, apply now and submit your resume. Thank you!