Data Business Analyst Job in Knoxville, TN
Accounting Principals has partnered with one of Knoxville’s most reputable and career-focused companies to find a Business Analyst to join their team. To be considered for this opportunity, you should possess strong analytical skills and have the insight to proactively seek opportunities for adding value to the organization by providing recommendations to assist in decision making. As the Business Analyst you will be given the opportunity to work cross functionally within various departments with minimum supervision to aid in delivering key company objectives. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills are required. Your salary will be in the low 50’s with competitive bonus and benefits. LOCAL candidates should apply for this great opportunity!
• Proficient use of data tools and disparate data sources to acquire data and effectively apply it to solve business issues.
• Ability to synthesize data and effectively communicate the story the data tells.
• Proficient in mining large customer and financial data sets to identify data trends, variances and correlations that will improve business processes and automate common workflows.
• Identify and promote activities to enhance the data users’ understanding and application of data to improve business results.
• Implement corporate initiatives through the analysis of relevant data.
• Objectively ensure data accuracy and integrity.
• Identify and address opportunities and risks to business issues.
• Participate in a Rotational Development Program designed to give employees a holistic view of the organization through active rotations in Accounting, Sales Analytics and Supply Chain.
• Identify and participate in professional development opportunities including on the job coaching and training, special projects, cross-functional business teams, corporate training programs and industry seminars and conferences
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
• MBA a plus
• 1-2 years’ experience preferred
• Intermediate to advanced skills required in Microsoft Office (esp. Excel & Access).
• Understanding of database development and management preferred.
• Strong intellectual curiosity, critical thinking skills, initiative, influencing without authority, innovative and desire to challenge the status quo.
• Strong analytical aptitude with ability to identify business issues, form hypotheses, and apply relevant data to support conclusions and insights.
If you are ready to start a career with a company where hard work is rewarded, then apply to day for our Data Business Analyst role! Please email your resume to email@example.com or on our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: