Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Data Analyst on a contract to hire basis in New York, NY. This position offers excellent hands-on experience with a highly reputable organization. The ideal candidate must be proficient with MS Excel including pivot tables and vlookups, have accounting/ finance acumen and possess exceptional communication skills. Bachelor’s degree required.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Researching, capturing, analyzing financial data
- Act as liaison between IT and accounting/finance departments
- Run ad-hoc query reports
- Perform troubleshooting functions as needed
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and vlook ups
- ERP system experience such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, Great Plains preferred
- Must be able to communicate with utmost degree of professionalism
Qualified candidates for the Data Analyst job in the New York metro area please submit resumes below for consideration.
Please apply with your CV to: