Will work virtually, but must live local as some travel into the office may be required.
Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm
The Customer Service role has a wide list of responsibilities. The Customer Service representative:
• Make outbound calls to customers to advise of changes to their delivery schedule due to late trucks, holidays and
• Assist customers on the phone and via email with questions they may have about their orders and deliveries
• Gather, compile and track key account information for new customer roll-outs.
• Support sales teams by reviewing and analyzing inventory management reports and taking necessary action with
vendors and internal cross-functional teams as needed.
• Use online computer programs to check customer orders for exceptions that need to be addressed.
• Create reports to summarize changes to customer orders and out of stock items.
• Use a variety of online systems to document and process special orders and credit requests.
• Assist with maintaining customer order guides as directed by the sales team
Strong possibility this job will extend beyond the end of the year. May also become a permanent position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: