Accounting Principals is looking for a Cusomter Service Rep with 1-3 years of retail or customer service experience.
For immediate consideration email your resume (Word Doc only) to me at: email@example.com.
This opportunity will not last long, interview to take place ASAP!
About Company: This company offers the widest range of products and services to help environmental sciences customers meet every challenge --supporting structural pest control, public health (vector control), wildlife control, animal health, fumigation, turf and ornamental, and vegetation management markets. In addition to our extensive catalog of products, Our client is home to industry-leading tools and resources including PestWeb, ProTraining, 70+ ProCenters, and Inventory Manager. Learn more about Veseris by visiting PestWeb.com.
This position requires an assertive, customer-oriented individual with pest control industry experience and sales and/or face-to-face customer service experience. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving should come naturally to troubleshoot and investigate customer issues/complaints to ensure timely feedback and updates when a problem cannot be resolved immediately. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
· Manage incoming calls, email orders/inquiries and walk-in business
· Handle orders from end to end, providing a single point of contact to ensure a consistent customer experience
· Verify order, pricing and delivery expectations
· Using pest control industry knowledge, inform customers of the value of our product lines in ways to effectively treat target pests and target sites from products to equipment to safety gear
· Proactively reach out to account contacts to ensure customer has appropriate stock
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Meet personal/customer service team sales targets
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution; escalate when appropriate
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Take the extra mile to engage customers
· Build rapport with internal customers including sales, operations, credit and supply chain
· Complete all paperwork, reports and administrative tasks in a timely, complete and accurate manner
· Experience in the pest control industry preferred or Customer Service experience
· High school diploma and bachelor's degree or equivalent work/industry experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Professional communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Timely and concise communication via phone and email
· Follows through with commitments
· Ability to produce thorough documentation
· Practice active listening skills
· Ability to manage time sensitive, high stress scenarios
· Strong problem-solving skills by considering full range of options to find solutions and make decisions to resolve the situation
· Ability to handle multiple orders in progress at the same time
· Ability to learn customer's product base and customer requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records