Awesome entry level customer service opportunity! Are you looking for a call center customer service role? Do you have at least 6 months of experience with customer service in either a call center or retail setting? I want to talk to you! This company offers competitive pay, great work/life balance, and amazing benefits including employer paid insurance! In this role, you will answer inbound calls from new and existing customers and answer questions regarding product, billing, and troubleshooting. This is a great opportunity for experienced customer service reps, or people with little experience looking to get their foot in the door! Please apply today!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Answer inbound calls from new or existing clients
- Troubleshoot devices as needed
- Answer billing questions and take payments
- Identify other needs for clients and explain products or services
- At least 6 months of customer service experience in a call center or retail setting
- Being able to multitask and work at a quick pace
- Flexible schedule/availability, however the office is closed nights and holidays
- High school diploma required
To hear more about this customer service job, please apply today or send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Please apply with your CV to: