Accounting Principals is currently working on a Credit and Collections Role in Western Nassau County.
The Credit & Collections Representative is responsible for setting up new accounts in their assigned region, establishing and re-evaluating customer credit limits, daily collection activities of accounts receivables including reconciling accounts, charge backs and interacting with customers.
· Resolve lock box exceptions
· Review and evaluate credit limits for existing customers and provide recommendations
· Responsible for Credit & Collections function by managing collections through the customer, sales representative and or vendors. This includes maintaining current accurate customer records on the SAP Operating System by documenting account activity, promptly and accurately reviewing payments received, applying deposits and credits to outstanding balances.
· Reconcile customer accounts with attention to discounts, deductions, and short payments. Work with the Customer, Account Managers and Sales Representative to resolve discrepancies.
· Responds to credit inquiries from other vendors on existing customers. Initiates and processes credit limits for existing and new customers, which includes bank, trade references and financial statements.
· Report and analyze monthly DSO, credit reviews, payment trends and problem accounts to management
· College Degree or related experience a must
· Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· PC literate with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of SAP is helpful
· Proficiency in SAP a plus
This is a temp to hire opportunity for a great company. Great benefits. Will pay up to $60k for ideal candidate.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: