Accounting Principals is currently working on a Credit and Collections Role in Hauppauge, NY area.
Full Time, In Office. Career Opportunity! Excellent Company.
The Credit & Collections Representative is responsible for setting up new accounts in their assigned region, establishing and re-evaluating customer credit limits, daily collection activities of accounts receivables including reconciling accounts, charge backs and interacting with customers.
· Resolve lock box exceptions
· Review and evaluate credit limits for existing customers and provide recommendations
· Responsible for Credit & Collections function by managing collections through the customer, sales representative and or vendors. This includes maintaining current accurate customer records by documenting account activity, promptly and accurately reviewing payments received, applying deposits and credits to outstanding balances.
· Reconcile customer accounts with attention to discounts, deductions, and short payments. Work with the Customer, Account Managers and Sales Representative to resolve discrepancies.
· Responds to credit inquiries from other vendors on existing customers. Initiates and processes credit limits for existing and new customers, which includes bank, trade references and financial statements.
· Report and analyze monthly DSO, credit reviews, payment trends and problem accounts to management
· College Degree or related experience a must
· Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· PC literate with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a great company that can start as early as this week!. Great benefits.
APPLY TODAY!! Immediate Opportunity!!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: