We have a Credit Specialist position open in Oklahoma City, OK. Our rapidly growing transportation client is seeking an experienced candidate to perform credit assessments for new and existing brokers. As the Credit Specialist, you will be responsible for running and analyzing credit reports, references and financial information to determine credit worthiness and credit limits. Additionally, you will be generating multiple reports in Excel and some light accounts receivable duties. Pay will be $15-$16 per hour based on experience.
Qualifications of the Credit Specialist include:
- 2-3 years experience working with credit data
- Transportation or trucking background preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial information
- Accounts receivable
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Able to prioritize and work in a busy team environment
If you have the credit background for the Credit Specialist role, please send word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com. See our website for additional job opportunities!