Credit Coordinator – St. Louis, MO
Accounting Principals is currently looking for someone to fill a temp-to-hire Credit Coordinator position in St. Louis, MO. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 year’s Accounts Receivable & Credit experience; be comfortable with business-to-business collections and be familiar with the third-party collections process. Our client supports a great team working environment while offering outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
Credit Coordinator Job Duties:
• Set-up and monitor credit holds & releases
• Collect on delinquent accounts
• With the assistance of manager; investigate credit risks and approve and/or extend lines of credit
• Monitor varying customer terms and compliance
• Minimum 2 years’ AR / Credit experience
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
• Must have good analytical and problems solving skills
• Strong customer service, written and verbal communications skills are also required
If you meet the above qualifications, and would like to be considered for the Credit Coordinator position, please apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: