Business-to-Business Credit & Collections Analyst opportunity in Altamonte Springs, FL is looking to start a qualified candidate right away. This is for a continually growing corporation, with excellent advancement opportunity both internally and financially. Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in business to business receivables efforts, high volume portfolio management expertise, and an analytical ability to manage and monitor aging accounts.
The Credit & Collections Analyst role (B2B) will be responsible for working with clients to help bring their accounts current. Ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience and excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Company has a great reputation in the community, offers medical benefits, 401(k), and competitive pay determinant upon experience.
Credit & Collections Analyst Job Duties:
- Reviewing and monitoring accounts for delinquent activity
- Tracking aging accounts and following up with collections efforts
- Sending reports to management to minimize DSO
- Maintaining communication with vendor and client accounts to resolve issues; settle accounts in full
- Drive daily collection activities; ensure allocation issues are handled with Cash Applications dept.
- Effectively notate client payment issues in accounts
- Adhere to collections policies and procedures in accordance with business manual
- 3-5 years of B2B Accounts Receivable or Credit & Collections experience
- Excellent communication skills; bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and phone skills
- Ability to identify risks and transfer to appropriate department
- Must be able to work well in team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associates degree required.
To learn more about the Business-to-Business Credit & Collections Analyst job in Altamonte Springs, FL., please apply directly to this position with your resume in WORD.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: