Credit Assistant Job in Sacramento, CA
Accounting Principals searching for professionals with a background in credit and collections to support the Credit Department at a region and corporate level. The Credit Assistant Job in Sacramento, CA works directly under the Credit Manager with a mission to provide great customer service! Please review the qualifications and duties below and apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares credit analysis of all new customer applications
- Pulls all credit reports as required
- Prepares lien releases as requested by customer
- Creates and maintains customer credit and correspondence files
- Assists in month end closing and journal entries
- Excellent reading, writing and mathematical skills needed
- Must have experience using MAS 90 or SAP
- 1 year experience in credit/collection industry environment
- Must possess good communication skills
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and I will contact you by phone to further discuss your qualifications as the initial step in the interview process. We will conduct in-person interviews of all qualified candidates shortly thereafter. This is a long-term position with a stable and growing organization, if interested do not hesitate to submit your resume for review!
At www.accountingprincipals.com you are able to view and apply for all other available positions.