Accounting Principals is looking for a Credit and Collections Specialist to help their Client on a temporary basis. We are looking for at least a year of credit or collections experience. The position is located in downtown Seattle.
• Email and submit invoices via portals to corresponding customers
• Perform cash applications (payment processing) received via Wires/ACH, checks, the Assurance portfolios.
• Phone and email contact to collect invoices from 30-150 days past due for the Escrow division
• Respond to calls and email requests from customers related to invoices, agreements, estimates for unbilled services, and other account inquiries
• Work closely with Sales and Operations to respond to customer inquiries
• Work with clients to get updated Purchase Order details and payment process details from assigned clients.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal departments and handle escalations with clients related to outstanding invoices.
• Work with other Collections Specialists to resolve related accounts.
• Other tasks as directed by manager Skills and
• 1 year of corporate Accounts Receivable and Collections experience
• Experience with Finance ERP systems; Workday, Sage X3, Sidetrade, and Salesforce, a plus, but not required
• Experience with client portals such as Fieldglass, Ariba, etc a plus Competencies:
• Solid understanding of Accounts Receivable policies and procedures
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of the company
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proven organizational skills to execute multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines
Please apply with your CV to: