Credit and Collections Specialist
Accounting Principals is working alongside a local company that is looking to hire their next Credit and Collections Specialist in Tacoma, Washington! This local opportunity offers free parking, friendly team culture and has a well-established Accounting department you will learn from. We are immediately considering applicants for this opportunity and we can’t wait to receive your resume!
• Manage a high-volume of inbound and outbound collection calls.
• Negotiate payment terms and follow up on past due accounts.
• Update accounts with accurate notes and documentation.
• Evaluate unique situations and escalate issues as needed.
• Support additional duties as the team may require.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration highly preferred but not required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Highly punctual, reliable, and accountable.
- Full Time, Contract to Hire Employment.
- $19.00 - $22.00 per hour DOE.
- Flexible start time from 6:30am to 8:00am, 40 hours per week.
Accounting Principals is immediately considering applicants for this exciting position as applications come in. You can reach us at April.Lai@AccountingPrincipals.com to apply or inquire about any questions. Thank you!
Please apply with your CV to: