A leading manufacturer in Kalamazoo, MI is looking for an experienced Corporate Accountant for a temp to hire opportunity. This individual will need to have previous Sarbanes-Oxley experience, preferably come from a public accounting background and have a minimum of 3 years of professional accounting experience. In this role you will be part of a global operation and manufacturing team- experiencing working within global operations is a plus!
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, budgets and audit reporting
- Assist with the preparation and consolidation of monthly financial statements including, P&L, balance sheets, flash reporting, and cash flow
- Collect and maintain supporting documentation, invoice, and receipts
- Ad Hoc Financial Analysis as needed
- GAAP and SOX compliance checks for general ledger, pre-payments, and balance sheets
- Communicate KPI’s to appropriate business stake holders during presentations
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance; CPA certification preferred
- Fluent with all transactional accounting duties and at least one year of strategic accounting experience!
- Ability to conduct variance analysis, pull financial reports and present your findings to management
- Fluent knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Strong Excel proficiency (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
To learn more about the Corporate Accountant Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!