An Accounts Receivable Clerk Job in Walker, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of accounting experience and have a good knowledge of MS Excel. In this position, our client is looking for a candidate that can handle the technical aspects of Accounts Receivables and process a high volume of invoices.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk Job responsibilities include:
- Maintain monthly accounts receivable reports
- Verify discrepancies and resolve billing errors
- Prepare and send out customer statements and invoices
- Reconcile accounts
- Post customer payments – cash, credit cards, and checks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting desired but not required
- One year of accounting experience preferred
- Intermediate understanding of MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
To learn more about the Accounts Receivable Clerk Job in Walker, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!