Credit and Collections Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
Are you a positive, calm, articulate professional who has a knack for Credit and Collections? Do you have a way with words, and can collect on past due balances without being unprofessional or pushy? If this sounds like you, please consider this opportunity! A well-knows business in the Seattle area is seeking a business to business Credit and Collections professional to join their growing team!
Credit and Collections Specialist Job Description:
- Perform business to business collection efforts.
- Communicate via email and telephone with vendors, suppliers, and business partners.
- Communicate and enforce payment terms.
- Manage, update, and close aged accounts.
- Additional duties as the business may require.
- Accounting degree preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Calm, professional, and highly accountable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to shift gears quickly and remain calm under pressure.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you would like to be considered for this Credit and Collections role in Seattle, WA, please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume and apply right now! We cannot wait to review your resume for this position!