Credit and Collections Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
Are you interested in continuing a career as a credit and collections specialist with opportunity for growth, continued learning, and advancement? Do you have experience running credit checks, extending credit, and processing collections? This might be the opportunity that you have been searching for!
A company in Seattle is seeking a skilled credit and collections specialist to add to their fun and dynamic team! Your daily duties will involve making calls from scripts supplied by the company, processing collections, and drafting collection letters to clients. There will be independent work in this role, but you will also be working in a team environment contributing to collaborative projects.
- Making calls using a company supplied script to collect debts.
- Running credit checks and extending credit.
- High volume collection processing.
- Pursue past due accounts by phone and email.
- Assisting with other areas of the business as necessary.
- At least two years of credit and collections experience preferred.
- Great organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to be tactful while handling phone calls.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High learning aptitude and willingness to help the department in any way.
This opportunity is going to move fast, so if this Credit and Collections Specialist Job in Seattle, WA sounds like a job that you would be interested in please apply now and submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume! We can’t wait to hear from you!