Are you talented in business to business collections? We have a job opportunity in Milwaukee, WI for a Credit and Collections Coordinator. You will support a global manufacturer with a positive and casual work environment. Your responsibilities will include collection calls, account management, and processing credit and debit memos. In order for you to be the right candidate, you need to have two year or more years of experience in accounting specifically in credit and collections.
As a Credit and Collections Coordinator your responsibilities include:
• Perform customer calls for collection and account management
• Reconciliation of customer accounts to help reduce past due balances
• Review orders on credit hold and determine credit releases
• Provide information to Credit & Collections Supervisor, Finance, Sales or Customer Service
• Process credit and debit memos and investigate customer complaints
• Work closely with sales personnel to help resolve customer discrepancies
• Perform account reconciliation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrated organization skills for high volume applications, ability to multi-task and attention to detail required
• Ability to work effectively in a team-based, high-paced corporate environment is required
• Associate’s Degree in a related field and 2 years’ experience or 5 years’ experience in a corporate business environment in Accounts Receivable, Customer Service or Credit/Collections.
• Familiarity with ERP systems (Oracle Preferred)
If you enjoy providing excellent service to internal and external customers, we would like for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in Milwaukee, WI.
Please apply with your CV to: