Our client is looking for a Credit and Collections Analyst in the north Cincinnati area. They are looking to fill this role ASAP! To qualify you should be able to obtain and analyze credit information. Must be a focused and organized individual with a great attitude. You should be comfortable with working both independently as well as with teams. If you have experience with JD Edwards that is a huge plus.
The Qualifications of the Credit and Collections Analyst include:
• Minimum three years of experience with Credit and Collections
• Experience with Credit Holds and Releases
• Experience with Credit Analysis
• Experience with Business to Business Collections
• Ability to research and resolve discrepancies
• Previous experience with invoicing
• Must be able to work with high volumes of work
• Must be tech savvy
• Should have exceptional customer service skills
• Prior experience with JD Edwards a plus
If you feel that you meet the above requirements for the Credit and Collections Analyst position apply now at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: