Accounting Principals has partnered with a Fort Lee, New Jersey based financial group that has an immediate need for an experienced Credit Analyst. This is considered a priority hire and will offer up to $90,000 plus competitive benefits.
- Prepare write-ups for real estate and/or C&I transactions for new loans as well as renewals, modifications and short-term extensions.
- Evaluate the credit worthiness of business borrowers and their ability to repay loans and lines of credit.
- Analyze income producing properties and/or business financial statements/ tax return and identify financial ratios and trends.
- Analyze guarantor financial information, including personal financial statements and tax returns and prepare cash flow analysis.
- Ability to understand and review real estate documents to determine any potential issues and concerns.
- Monitor borrower compliance with approved terms, portfolio management, and assist in the administration of credit relationships.
- Provide post-funding analytical and monitoring support of credit relationships and portfolio maintenance including completion of annual reviews
- Order appraisals, flood searches, and credit reports.
- Maintain log listing of declined, withdrawn, and HMDA loans.
- Assist with site visits/ property inspections as needed.
Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance, Accounting or Business.
Minimum of 3 years commercial credit experience preferred.
Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Work on site
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: