We have partnered with a Plano TX bank to find a Credit Analyst for a full time role paying up to $90k based on experience. Someone from banking or Real Estate would be ideal. The Credit Analyst I is responsible for gathering and analyzing credit information on current and potential borrowers; determines the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans; assists loan officers in writing loan requests; promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Gather and organize supporting loan documentation for underwriting.
- Spread and evaluate various types of personal and commercial financial statements including balance sheets, income statements, statements of cash flow, and tax returns.
- Independently contact available internal resources and/or clients for additional financial information when necessary.
- Prepare comprehensive loan memorandums detailing loan requests and credit quality for loan presentations and approval.
- Independently underwrite commercial real estate and C&I loans up to $1,000,000.
- Monitor borrower loan covenants including financial covenants and the submission of timely financial statement reporting.
- Create and update ticklers and manage completion of compliance certificates, reviews, and renewals.
- Maintain effective relationships with Credit Analysts, Regional Credit Manager, and Loan Review Manager.
- Ensure that procedures and credit requests comply with City Bank’s loan policy.
- Participate in external training modules that consist of basic credit analysis training a minimum of 2 times per year.
- Other job duties as required by the Regional Credit Managers and/or Senior Credit Analysts.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: