Our client is looking for a direct-hire Credit and Collections Analyst on the south side of Indianapolis. They are looking to fill this role ASAP! To qualify you should be able to obtain and analyze credit information. Must be a focused and organized individual with a great attitude. You should be comfortable with working both independently as well as with teams.
- Credit review and analysis of new and existing accounts to determine acceptable levels of risk in selling to customers on open account, including credit limit assignments.
- Working with customers to find a resolution to complex issues such as problems with invoicing, delivery, products, etc.
- Release blocked orders within established level of authority and make recommendations
- Negotiation of alternative selling terms/arrangements involving direct contact with customers, representatives, and sales personnel
- Timely collection of accounts receivable
- Maintain tax exempt status
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting
- 2+ years of Credit/collections experience
- Previous experience with export sales/transactions and municipal markets
- Customer relation skills
Please apply with your CV to: