A company located in the Galleria area of Houston, TX is seeking a Credit Analyst to join their team immediately!
This position will perform credit analysis and other credit related functions.
If you have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of three years credit analysis experience this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an open-ended temporary assignment with a possibility of permanent employment.
You will earn between $24.00 per hour and $28.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting Financial Statements, rating agencies’ ratings and scores for the purpose of establishing, maintaining, or denying credit.
- Spread financial statements in the scoring model and prepare credit write-ups incorporating quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Continually review and monitor counter parties credit worthiness and implement necessary collateral enhancements to mitigate credit risks
- Act as an interface with various internal teams to assist in integrating reporting for services businesses for entire business unit and automating where possible
- Maintain various systems and prepare multiple management reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Minimum of 3 years of Credit Analysis experience required
- Bank credit experience is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (working knowledge of pivot tables, v lookups, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis (prioritizing multiple requests) with a high degree of accuracy
- Strict attention to detail
If you are interested in this Credit Analyst position, or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals please submit your resume today! If you experience technical difficulties upon submitting, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Please apply with your CV to: