One of our top international development clients is looking for a Cost and Pricing Analyst to join their team in Friendship Heights, Maryland! This individual will prepare budgets, proposals and pricing for the organization. You will develop cost proposals, budget modifications and capacity building. For this position, proposal and pricing experience is required. USAID experience is strongly preferred. This direct hire position will offer a salary between $60,000 and $70,000 depending on experience. You will receive an extensive benefits package, including commuter benefits, 401k match and growth opportunities within the organization.
- Cost proposals and budgeting
- Budget narratives
- Budget templates
- Budget modifications
- Capacity building including developing templates
- 2-4 years of experience in proposals and budgeting
- Excel experience
- Government contractor experience
- USAID experience preferred
- Analytical and detail-oriented personality
If you’re interested in this role, we’re eager to speak with you! Please submit your resume to Emily.email@example.com. All resumes will be immediately considered.