Accounting Principals has an excellent opportunity available for a Junior Cost Accountant located in the Florence, NJ area. If you have two years of cost accounting experience and looking for your next career move – APPLY NOW!
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Must have a strong cos background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of GAAP
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
If this role sounds like a great match with your background, please contact our office at (609) 452-7117. You can also email your resume to Erica Christiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to: