Cost Accountant | Direct Hire | Pico Rivera | 72k + bonus
- Responsible for maintaining item costs (single level costings) to assure accuracy of ingredient costs and labor and overhead content
- Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Responsible for monitoring production yield and comparison to standard yield
- Monitors and reports on the performance of labor and overhead standards as compared to actual costs
- Participates in establishing manufacturing performance standards
- Responsible for quarterly cost plus pricing models
- Responsible for maintaining the cost accounting system
- Assists in period end closing, ensuring the accuracy of the manufacturing expenses reported
- Plans study and collects data to determine the cost of and differences between the various manufacturing processes
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
- Provides management with reports specifying costs and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products
- Participates in budgeting process
- Generates Ad hoc financial analysis as required by management for all aspects of the business
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety rules as stated in the Employee Handbook and otherwise posted or communicated.
- Other duties as assigned to meet company goals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) with a major in Accounting or related field from four-year college or university
- Minimum of seven years hands-on experience in a food environment.
- M.B.A/C.P.A (preferred)
Please apply with your CV to: