Our client in Queens is seeking a Cost Accountant to join their Finance Team. Great chance to join a large company that offers a competitive base salary, strong benefits, and growth opportunities. Our client has a strong track record of tenured employees.
- Assist with preparation of rolling forecasts and the annual departmental budgeting process. Work with managers and supervisors to set departmental spending budgets and explain major changes to prior period.
- Reconcile the inventory accounts monthly. Compute inventory turnover ratios, understand and explain the impact on operations.
- Manage the month end inventory and cost accounting close process. Prepare and analyze all associated reports.
- Calculate the actual unit cost for specific products or services, analyze results, prepare the associated reports and distribute them to the Operations Managers.
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 3+ years of experience as a cost accountant within a manufacturing company.
- Strong accounting systems, MS Excel and communication skills.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: