Our Client is a leading provider of products and technologies for identification, tracking and data management applications. They deliver innovative bar code labeling, identification, and wireless products and solutions that improve business process accuracy, productivity and performance.
Out Client is currently searching for a Cost Accountant to be responsible for maintaining procedures to capture and analyze cost data from our manufacturing software (Radius).
• Perform daily/weekly/monthly activities to analyze cost/variances for all jobs.
• Perform analysis on all job costing reports and identify anomalies that require research and correction.
• Establish month-end process for proper cut off and identification of WIP
• Establish month-end process for posting manufacturing system data into company ERP system
• Analyze absorbed costs vs actual manufacturing costs
• Establish analysis and reporting from BI module (Business Intelligence) to monitor profitability on individual jobs
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• 3+ years experience in a Manufacturing cost accounting position
• Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
• Experience with Radius and/or MAS 100 software a plus
• Strong reporting and computer skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Be detail-oriented
Please apply with your CV to: