Cost Accountant Job in Austin, TX
Accounting Principals is working on a Cost Accountant job opportunity in Southwest Austin, TX. This software company is looking for a go-getter, who is driven and has a professional work ethic. In this position you are accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. The cost accountant must also ensure proper accounting activities along with construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to support to the CFO and Company.
- Minimum of 1-3 solid years of Cost Accounting experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Must have a strong accounting and cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: