We are looking for a Cost Accountant for a well-established client in Tulsa, OK. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have the ability to quickly identify and solve problems, work under pressure, and have a strong eye for detail. This client is willing to relocate the right candidate who possesses all of the qualifications for this position, including previous cost accounting experience. Minimal travel may be required. The salary range for this Cost Accountant position is $55-75K.
Responsibilities for the Cost Accountant job include:
• Perform audits, reconciliations, maintenance of GL, SOX reporting and compliance
• Develop work processes, participate in lean activities
• Collect, analyze, interpret, and prepare cost and other related accounting reports
• Act as a liaison with outside vendors, managers, and employees by providing guidance and support
• 6+ years of accounting experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
• Advanced Excel skills with broad knowledge of ERP systems. SAP and ADP experience a plus
• Excellent negotiation, troubleshooting, analytical, written, and verbal skills
• Manufacturing experience preferred
If interested in this Cost Accountant job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website at www.accountingprincipals.com.