Are you a highly motivated accounting professional with cost analysis experience? Are you looking to work with a top their company that is career focused and offer as stellar benefits package? If your answer is yes to both questions then we have the job for you! Our client a fortune 500 company that transforming and redefining their area of industry. If you have 1-2 years of cost accounting experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, you are the ideal fit for this job!
Cost Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Reviews and evaluates new product costs
- Create and maintain controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems
- Prepare monthly reconciliations relating to inventory, labor and profit accounts
- Ensure all departments are in compliance and correct procedures are in place.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting requirements
Cost Accountant Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables and Vlookups)
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
This position won’t last long! If you are interested in this Cost Accountant position and believe that this is the job for you please call Laura 310-527-2777 or email your resume directly to email@example.com .
Please apply with your CV to: