We are currently seeking to fill a Cost Accountant job in Manassas, VA with our client, a leading biotech non-profit organization. Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration as well as four to six years of accounting experience to be considered. Our client is seeking a self-starter who is motivated and takes initiative. In this role, the Cost Accountant will be responsible for ensuring month-end closing activities, assisting in the Supply Chain Operations to ensure that processes are carried out in a timely manner, training and providing guidance to the F&A team, and supporting internal and external audit requests. This is an great opportunity to showcase your strong analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. The salary for this job is up to $85,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
The Cost Accountant job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure month-end closing activities
• Assist in the Supply Chain Operations to endure that processes are carried out in a timely manner
• Train and provide guidance to the F&A team
• Support internal and external audit requests
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
• Four to six years of accounting experience
• Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Advanced Excel skills
If you are interested in the Cost Accountant job in Manassas, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: