Accounting Principals is now hiring for a Corporate Lease Administrator in St. Pete, FL! The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in commercial real estate. This is a contract to hire opportunity with a pay rate starting at $23/hour.
- Review and interpret corporate lease agreements for accuracy and completeness transfer lease agreements system
- Maintain and update critical dates and lease clause issues
- Research lease related issues and handle any discrepancies
- Track, maintain and communicate lease expiration dates, options exercise dates, renewal/nonrenewal deadlines, termination dates and other critical information and key dates
- Calculate lease terms
- Drafts lease option renewals and declines
- Prepare correspondence to accompany legal documents
- 3-5 years' experience in lease administration experience in CORPORATE real estate
- Ability to review and interpret a lease and understand real estate terms
- Experience with CoStar Real Estate Manager
If you are interested in applying for this Corporate Lease Administrator opportunity, please email your resume to Mandy.Johnson@AccountingPrincipals.com and apply online at www.AccountingPrincipals.com!