We are working directly with the Director of Accounting of a multi-billion dollar firm in the healthcare space and they are looking for a dynamic Corporate Finance Manager to join their team. You would be responsible for supporting the reporting and analytical needs of an organization that just went through a massive merger. This job offers an excellent work-life balance, an exciting career advancement plan, and a great environment. If you are looking to ascend into a higher management level role, check this role out!
Please Apply now or e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities for the job:
- Create/ update monthly reports and analyze financial results
- Assist in preparation of board materials (financial reports)
- Liase between several functional/ technical teams and drive improvement of FP&A process
Requirements for the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Required
- 5-7 years in an FP&A role of a publicly-traded company Required
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting Required
- Expert modeling skills within Excel Required
- Proficiency with Hyperion financial Preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
Please apply with your CV to: