Accounting Principals is helping well-established company in the Financial Services Sector here in Tacoma. We are searching for an excellent Banking Assistant to join this team on a contract basis, with room for promotion and growth into other roles based on performance! This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to transition into a clerical office job from retail banking. In this role, you will have the chance to strengthen your Finance and Accounting skills while learning in a collaborative team setting!
• Processing loan payments and transactions
• Accounting functions such as bank account reconciliations and General Ledger reconciliations
• Filing, opening and sorting invoices
• Handling and processing cash and check payments into the system
• Prepare and balance daily cash deposits accurately and efficiently
• Confirming information and finalizing payments
• Maintaining professional communication in response to email and phone inquiries
• Perform accurate data entry to multiple accounts and systems
• Preparing reports for management
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
• Recent Loan Servicing, Retail Banking, Teller or Financial Service experience
• Inquisitive, quick-learner and eager to contribute to a large Accounting team
• Must be detailed oriented and have strong attention to accuracy
• Excel skills (pivot tables and vlookups) or related software systems are preferred
This opening is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. This is a corporate office with free parking, comfortable office spaces and an awesome break room! All interviews will be virtual.
Apply today to be considered for this great entry-level opportunity to get your foot in the door with this company! We look forward to reviewing your resume. Please feel free to contact April at April.Lai@AccountingPrincipals.com for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy/
Please apply with your CV to: