Are you the type of accounting professional that likes to wear many hats and get involved in process improvements? If so, please keep reading! Accounting Principals is working with a growing Technology and Software company to fill a temporary Controller job in New York City, NY. If selected for this position, you will have the chance to work within a close-knit team working towards impacting the company's bottom line. Please took a look at the details below for more information!
Daily responsibilities include:
- Overseeing accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions while ensuring accurate coding into the general ledger
- Preparing financial statements for the outside CPA’s review
- Serving as the point of contact during the annual audit, preparing worksheets and necessary schedules as needed
- Reconciling bank statements and general ledger accounts
- Preparing and posting accrual related journal entriesManaging the annual budget process and preparing quarterly variance reports and budget modifications
- Identifying accounting policies and procedures in need of improvement and helping to streamline these processes!
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Managerial experience
- Hands on experience with a large ERP system
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related area; MBA is a plus
- Strong Excel skills including the ability to manipulate large data sets using pivot tables and v lookups
If this temporary Controller job in New York, NY is something you would be interested in, please click “Apply” now!
Please apply with your CV to: