CONTROLLER JOB, TULSA, OK
Currently recruiting for a Controller position for a financially stable and dynamic organization in Tulsa, OK.
Send resume to email@example.com
Direct financial activities of the organization by performing the following duties:
• Establish and maintain accounting principles, practices, procedures and initiatives.
• Setup and maintain internal control systems to ensure the integrity of the systems processes, and data.
• Prepare financial reports that summarize and forecast activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
• Interface with outside auditors related to compliance.
• Work with other departments to ensure operational efficiencies.
• Advise management on desirable operational adjustments.
• Manage the Accounting department. Coach and develop direct reports related to people skills, company policy and good decision making skills.
• Experience with commercial insurance and licensing agreements a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 10 years of experience
$80,000 - $100,000 + Excellent Benefits package
Please apply with your CV to: