Parker & Lynch has a client in Portland Oregon who is hiring a Controller on their team. Our client is seeking a Controller who can guide the company's financial decisions and oversee all financial operations of the large manufacturing organization. The Controller position involves a very high level of responsibility and leadership as it responsible for planning and directing all aspects of the Company's corporate close process. Must have CPA.
- Monthly close responsibilities
- Financial reporting to management
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the annual financial statement audit
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the company's accounting policies for adherence to relevant GAAP
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining internal controls to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial records
- Preparing financial forecasting reports and financial statements
- Monthly close and reporting
- Reconciling the accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Tax compliance
If you are qualified and interested in this Controller position, please click on this link to send your resume in MS Word format or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Please apply with your CV to: