Accounting Principals is proactively recruiting for a temporary Controller in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a position that will interact with the CEO and executive management. The Controller will be a strategic partner and will assist in making business decisions.
• Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
• Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
• Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
• Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
• Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
• CPA is a plus
• Ability to negotiate and drive business results.
• A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience within public accounting is preferred
• Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
To learn more about the Controller opportunity with Accounting Principals, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: