Temporary Payroll Clerk in Downtown Cincinnati, OH
Our client in Downtown Cincinnati is looking to add a payroll clerk to their team for a temporary assignment. The position will last between 4 and 6 months and will pay between $14 and $17 per hour. The ideal candidate will have some payroll experience and have intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. We are also open to candidates without payroll experience as long as they have good experience in an accounting environment or past paced general clerical role.
Job Duties / Qualifications:
• Process payroll using ADP software
• Basic payroll review and balancing
• Communicate with employees regarding payroll questions
• General administrative tasks related to the payroll department
• Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Prior experience with ADP is preferred but not required
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills
• Must have good time management skills
- Basic prior payroll experience is preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: