Multiple Contract Manager job openings in Roseville, CA
Accounting Principals is in search of qualified candidates to fill two Contract Manager job opportunities in Roseville, CA. Both positions are long term contract opportunities that offer excellent pay and work environments. These positions require multiple years of prior experience in the healthcare industry. Our Client can meet with potential matches on short notice; the seat is currently open! Apply now by sending your resume to me at email@example.com .
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Prepares drafts of contracts, order forms, amendments and schedules for internal approval and review by the client, vendor, or processor; negotiates the same
• Reviews client, vendor, or processor contract redlines and comments and suggests and negotiates alternative language / responses
• Drafts language, sometimes based upon contract templates and clause banks and sometimes creating original work product
• Leads complex negotiations; manages communications with client, vendor, or processor
• Works with internal clients to set negotiation strategy
• Identifies and escalates potential risks within contracts, makes recommendations for resolution
• Works with account executives / sales / business clients to verify legal and business terms
• Addresses contractual questions from internal and external clients
• Provides contract interpretation to internal clients as needed
• Assists with and may lead research and other projects
• Acts as a “point person” for the collection of information and feedback from disparate groups during the contracting process (e.g., finance, operations, security, product, etc.)
• Assists in revising and updating standard contract templates and tools
• Understands the business and products. Stays current with industry trends and the legal and regulatory landscape of the business.
• May manage team and direct work assignments
• Mentor other contract associates
• Completes assigned tasks with general direction and supervision
• Agreements / tasks are of increasing complexity, typically including full master agreements.
• Able to effectively interact with the Legal Department and business professionals regarding legal terms of contracts and, when necessary, business terms
• Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Strong computer proficiency, with a variety of software applications, including MS-Office Suite and PDF software
• Excellent typing skills
• Strong organization skills, with the ability to effectively manage workload expectations under time pressure and meet commitments
• Analytical, and solutions-oriented, with the ability to be both business and customer/ vendor/ processor focused
• Substantial experience negotiating a wide variety of contractual agreements
• Ability to provide meaningful input into negotiating/ contracting strategy
• Ability to apply standard legal and business positions in drafting and negotiation
• Financial services/ payments related experience is highly desired but not required.
I will reach to qualified candidate to review this opportunity in more details. You are welcome to apply through this posting, but for the quickest response send resumes directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org . View all other current openings at accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: