We are actively seeking a Contract Analyst for a client in the Roseville, CA area. The position offers the right candidate an opportunity to grow into a Contract Manager role. The right candidate for the job will be able to directly support their team and at times be able to take on lower level contracts themselves. Read the job responsibilities and requirements sections below and if this job sounds right for you, please apply right away as we’re looking to fill the role immediately!
- Works in direct support of Contract Managers, handling the ‘heavy lifting’ such as data-entry system work
- Collecting information from vendors and internal departments in order to relay it to Contract Managers
- Managing new contracts, renewals, tier enrollment, Price File Management (group purchasing organization. GPO, agreements)
- Facilitates project requests of supplier/vendor setup for GPO agreements, client agreements and all data needed to complete contracts
- Works closely with Data Analysis Team to determine correct spend and savings for each contact completed
- Manages extensive contract portfolio in order to identify contract expirations and coordinates with Contact Managers to determine contract renewal disposition
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in business, healthcare administration or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ of hands-on contract experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing; can effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues
- Practical use of Excel
- Familiarity with Business Associate Agreement (BAA), Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), Office of General Council (OGC) useful
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to develop and manage relationships with colleagues and clients.
Please send your resume directly to Andrew Walsh at Andrew.Walsh@accountingprincipals.com if you are interested in the Contract Analyst job or apply directly to this posting. Interviews currently being held in our Sacramento Office. You can see our other current job openings at www.accountingprincipals.com.