Accounting Principals has partnered with a landscaping company in south Tempe that is looking for a Billing Coordinator for their dynamic team. This company is a stable, family owned business that needs someone with at least two years of billing and accounts receivable experience in the construction industry. This person will be responsible for processing all contracts, waivers and insurance certificates. They will also handle all project coordination, aging follow-up and cash posting. In addition to two years of experience, the right candidate should have excellent communication, critical thinking and multi-tasking skills. This is a permanent position paying $17 to $19 per hour, DOE.
Your job duties as a Billing Coordinator will include the following:
- Setup of project files, entering work orders and cost estimates into the system
- Process all contracts, insurance certificates and preliminary notices
- Generate all project billing and post any adjustments needed
- Reconcile accounts and maintain an accurate aging report
You are a qualified candidate for this position if you meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of billing and accounts receivable experience in the construction industry
- Must be familiar with lien-waivers, preliminary notices and job costing
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal employees, customers and vendors
- Must be able to think critically and problem solve independently
If you want to work for a family-owned company that promotes constant challenge and development, team work and a customer focus, and you meet the requirements for this Billing Coordinator job, submit your resume today. Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or Sonja.email@example.com with any questions or inquiries.
Please apply with your CV to: