Accounting Principals is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our client in Mesa, an established construction company that focuses on restoration services. This position will involve creating invoices for both customers and insurance companies, reconciling unpaid accounts and speaking with appropriate parties to collect on outstanding balances. To be a fit for this job, you should have at least one year of accounts receivable experience, ideally in the construction industry. Also, you should have excellent communication skills and the ability to problem solve and analyze details effectively. This position pays $18 to $20 per hour, depending on experience.
Your job responsibilities as an Accounts Receivable Specialist will include:
- Create and send invoices to both customers and insurance companies for services performed
- Process payments received via check, wire and EFT
- Reconcile accounts, prioritizing unpaid balances and resolving discrepancies
- Communicate with both customers and insurance companies to obtain payment status
- At least one year of accounts receivable experience, ideally in the construction industry
- Effective data entry skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking ability
If you meet the required qualifications for this Accounts Receivable job in Mesa and feel you would be the right fit, submit your resume today to be considered! Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or Sonja.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or inquiries.
Please apply with your CV to: