Accounting Principals is looking for an Accounting Specialist for our client, a construction company in Tempe, AZ. This company specializes in HVAC services and is searching for someone with at least two years of accounts receivable and accounts payable experience. Also, experience in the construction industry is preferred and Timberline software experience is a huge plus! A typical day in this role will involve processing full cycle accounts payable, billing and accounts receivable tasks, and assistance with month end close, reconciliations and reporting. Compensation for this position ranges from $38,000 to $43,000 per year, depending on your experience level.
Your main job responsibilities as an Accounting Specialist will involve the following:
- Receive, code and approve all accounts payable invoices
- Handle weekly check runs and credit card payments
- Initiate all customer billing, receive and post payments and make collection calls as needed
- Reconcile customer and vendor accounts monthly and assist with any reporting needed
You are an ideal candidate for this job if you meet the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of accounting experience, including both A/R and A/P experience
- Experience in the construction industry is highly preferred; if you have Timberline software experience that is a huge plus!
- Must be able to work independently with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Accounting Specialist job in Tempe and meet the requirements for this position, click Apply to submit your resume. Visit www.accountingprincipals.com to see additional job opportunities with our firm. Contact Sonja at (480) 644-0500 with any inquiries or questions.
Please apply with your CV to: