Construction Accountant for Oakbrook Terrace Building company
- Coordinate budget activities for portfolio of projects both long-term and short-term
- Participate in job costing and project analysis
- Collect lien waivers, resolve AIA billing issues, adjust contracts and change-orders, and prepare waiver of liens
- Work closely with the Controller and CFO on budgets, month-end close, profit analysis, and forecasting analysis
- Work with Project Managers, Real Estate Department, and other members of Finance to perform responsibilities
- Degree preferred
- Construction accounting experience
- 4+ years'
- Must be analytical, team-player, organized and detailed
- Growing company with room to advance!
If you are interested in the Construction Accountant job, please submit your resume today with www.accountingprincipals.com or submit any questions to email@example.com
Please apply with your CV to: