Accounting Principals is searching for an Accountant for our client, an established construction company in Tempe. They are looking for someone to handle high volume accounts payable tasks, oversee other accounting transactions and assist with month end close by posting journal entries and reconciling accounts. As a qualified candidate for this job, you should have at least three years of accounting experience in the construction industry. Also, experience using Timberline software is highly preferred. The right person should be comfortable in a team setting, strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a permanent job opportunity paying $45,000 to $55,000 annually, depending on your experience level.
Your job responsibilities as an Accountant will include the following:
- Processing full cycle accounts payable, including weekly check runs and vendor reconciliations
- Oversight of accounting transactions related to AR and payroll, to ensure proper posting to the general ledger
- Reconciling bank statements as well as assigned general ledger accounts
- Posting journal entries to the general ledger
- 3+ years of related accounting experience in the construction industry
- Experience working in Timberline software is strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
If this Accountant job in Tempe is the ideal job opportunity for you, and you meet the required qualifications, apply today for consideration. Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or Sonja.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please apply with your CV to: