Accounting Principals is partnered with a Credit Union in Edwardsville IL seeking a Commercial Credit Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the day-today operations of commercial loan underwriting, credit analysis, and portfolio monitoring functions.
- Supervises the Commercial Credit support staff and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.
- Coordinate the hiring, training, coaching, supervision and performance evaluations of all Commercial Credit support personnel and oversee their daily activities.
- Review loan file documentation for compliance with lending regulations, approving officer requirements, and internal policies.
- Preparation and review of credit presentations in accordance with and at the quality standards required in the Commercial Lending Policy.
- Management of periodic loan review process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of five years of experience in underwriting business or commercial credit
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
- Completion of formal credit training program
- Personal computer experience to include Microsoft Office products.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: