We are currently seeking a Commercial Credit Collections Representative to join our team in our Folsom, CA office!
This position is responsible for the collections of accounts receivable within the assigned credit area. Our Credit Rep works closely with management and sales staff to meet customer requirements and collection goals.
It's important to not that this position is NOT a 'hard' collections position, we are looking for someone who can maintain a great relationship with our clients! Knowledge of construction lien laws and legal matters is a plus, in order to protect accounts receivable to minimize losses and maximize cash flow.
Please note that this position will be primarly work from home for the forseeable future with only occasional visits to the office required as needed.
This is a long term opportunity and we are again partnering with Andrew Walsh from Accounting Principals to help us find the right match! If this job sounds right for you, please email your resume to him at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or apply right here as we are actively interviewing!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage individual portfolios of customers for collections and acting as contact for client inquiries into their monies owed
• Contact customers for accounts receivable balances in a respectful manner
• File liens to protect accounts receivable
• Handle sensitive customer issues in tactful ways
• Process and complete daily lien waivers and releases
• Maintain a clean aging by resolving customer adjustments in an efficient manner
• Present updates to management on individual accounts
• Partner with all lines of business to ensure a great client experience and total customer satisfaction
• Maintain good relations with external and internal customers
• Visit clients from time to time to represent the company and foster great relationships
• Perform other job responsibilities as assigned by management
• 5 years collection background, preferred in commercial/construction
• 2 years of directly related construction work experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of prevalent PC Programs (MS Office programs, advanced Excel skills a big plus)
• Construction lien law knowledge a plus
• Highly developed organizational skills
• Detail-oriented and thorough follow-up skills
• GREAT interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external customers, as the ability to handle sensitive situations with established clients
• SAP experience a huge plus
Again, please reach out to Andy if you'd like to learn more! We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: