Accounting Principals is looking for a business-to-business Credit Analyst to join a corporation with excellent employee benefits in the North Atlanta area. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a company with a national presence that's also a global leader within their industry.
This role will involve heavy communication and customer-service with companies who are going through bankruptcy. Excellent problem-solving abilities and corporate B2B Accounts Receivable experience are required.
- Support the Accounts Receivable department, facilitate processing accounts who are currently going through bankruptcy
- Portfolio management and relationship building, both internally and externally
- Documentation of all communication
- Understanding that this work is a customer-service function for these accounts, while also supporting the collection initiatives of the business
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Experience working with challenging situations, creative and customer-centric problem solving abilities
- Experience working with SAP or another large ERP system
- Corporate commercial Accounts Receivable experience, specifically working with write-offs and companies going through bankruptcies
Employment type: Full time, Direct Hire
Hours: Standard 40 hour workweek
To learn more about this Credit Analyst opportunity, please submit an application and current resume. Not exactly what you were looking for? Browse more jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website, or reach out directly to connect with our Atlanta team!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: